America’s Most Trusted Name In Pool Removal
Here at Remove A Pool, we’ve been providing discerning homeowners, property investors, renovators, and Realtors throughout the country with professional pool removal services for over 25 years, making us the most recognized and respected name in the industry.
We’ve worked hard to develop innovative, highly effective pool removal techniques combined with world-class customer care. Our satisfied clients have reviewed us on both HomeAdvisor and houzz, and we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our comprehensive, reliable pool removal services are endorsed by the National Association of Realtors, and all of the work we do is fully backed by our own 5-year satisfaction guarantee. When you hire us to complete your next Ohio swimming pool removal project, you can be sure that we’ll perform every single step using the safest, most effective techniques that are proven to deliver lasting results.
Why We’re The Leading Ohio Swimming Pool Removal Company
At Remove A Pool we don’t just demolish unwanted swimming pools and spas – we deliver the professional, no-stress pool removal solution.
Here are just some of the many reasons why discerning clients choose us when they need a swimming pool removed:
- We are fully licensed to perform pool demolition throughout Ohio, including Dayton, Akron, Cleveland, and Cincinnati
- We carry comprehensive liability and workers’ compensation to protect our contractors and our clients
- All of the specialized equipment we use is modern and well-maintained
- We always take the time to create a comprehensive project plan before we begin any work so that we can complete each Ohio swimming pool removal job with speed and efficiency
- We obtain any required demolition permits and soil inspections on behalf of our clients to ensure all the work we do is legal and code-compliant
- We go to great lengths to prevent unwanted damage while we work, even if that means using hand tools instead of heavy equipment
- We locate any buried utility lines that could be near the work site, and we disconnect and cap off all the gas, water, and electrical connections in compliance with national building code regulations
- Rather than allowing thousands of gallons of pool water to flood out onto our clients’ property, we carefully siphon out any remaining pool water for disposal in a safe, environmentally-friendly way
- We offer a choice of partial and full pool removal services (for in-ground pools only)
- Every member of our Ohio swimming pool removal team has been hand-selected and background checked for your peace of mind
- We maintain an excellent safety record, and we’ll never cut corners when it comes to the safety of our contractors, you, or your property
- Our Ohio swimming pool removal services include removal of all the debris
- We also fill, compact, and level the project site to leave the property safe, level, and ready to enjoy
- On request, we can even plant fresh grass seed once we’re finished to create a lush green lawn where the pool once was
Call For Your Free Quote Today
Here at Remove A Pool, we believe you should know exactly what your Ohio swimming pool removal will cost before you choose a contractor – that’s why we offer free, no-obligation quotes. To learn more about us, our services, and how we can help you enjoy freedom from your unwanted pool, contact us today.